TANGIER SHORE CITY TOURExplore the Moroccan port city of Tangier and its surrounding countryside on this full-day sightseeing tour. See many of the landmark locations in downtown Tangier on a panoramic drive through the city. Visit the Caves of Hercules, one of the most popular local attractions. Also, travel to the sandy bay of Cape Spartel and much more. Learn more about the history, culture and architecture of Tangier from an English-speaking guide. All necessary entrance fees plus transportation in an air-conditioned minivan, including Port of Tangier pickup and drop-off, is provided.
- Take a private sightseeing tour in and around
- Tangier See the downtown area and surrounding countryside
- Visit many popular landmark locations
- Learn about the local Tangier history, culture and architecture
- Transportation to and from port provided
ITINERARYA drive along the beautiful Atlantic coast of Tangier for a camel ride. Then back to the most exiting part of the tour: the Kasbah and Medina for the cultural visit; the walking tour start with the visit of the colourful Markets (Fish, meat and vegetable market ...). The cultural visit includes the mendoubia garden, the famous Kasbah which is located at the highest point of the Medina. The former Sultan’s Palace (Dar el-Makhzen – built back 1684 by the King Moulay Ismail). The visit to the kasbah museum of Antiquities and Moroccan Art (which is within the walls of the old palace -Closed on Tuesdays). We stroll down through the narrow streets of the medina to the Jewish section, visit of the old Jewish Synagogue and the Jewish Cemetery. End the visit with the American legation; the first American property outside America where they display now the work of American writers whom lived in Tangier as Paul Bowles, William Burroughs, Tenessee Williams and many others. A fresh mint tea at the Petit Socco which was the gathering point of the above mentioned writers and artist.
- Additional info Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Spoken languages (English, French, Spanish,German)
Cancelation policyFlexible: Cancel up to 3 Days in advance for a full refund
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Assistance at the Arrival and Departure in the port of Tangier
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the monuments
- Food and drinks