AGADIR LEGZIRA BEACH DAY TOURDiscover one of North Africa’s most scenic beaches on this day trip to Legzira from Agadir. Trace Morocco’s Atlantic coastline south to Legzira beach, a 5-mile (8-kilometer) sweep of sands known for its red-sandstone archway and cliffs. Stroll along the beach to see the arch and absorb the scenery and peace, and on return, call at the traditional Berber town of Tiznit. Hotel or cruise port pickup and drop-off in Agadir included.
HIGHLIGHT• Full-day Legzira beach trip from Agadir
• Travel along Morocco’s Atlantic coast to one of north Africa’s most stunning beaches
• Admire Legzira beach, famed for its vast red natural sandstone rock arch
• Enjoy the beach, stroll along the red sands, and take photos
• Visit the traditional walled town of Tiznit, known for its Berber jewelry
• Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
• Hotel or port pickup and drop-off included
ITINERARYLegzira, one of the most beautiful and amazing beach in Morocco. It is located south of Agadir and 150 km north of Sidi Ifni is a beautiful beach with its landscapes, its waves appreciated by walkers and surfers its astronomical arches of rocks and red earth carved by the sea is impressive. Beach rocks Legzira is the true nature of Morocco, wonderful, really secluded beach and desert worth visiting. Start your tour at 8:30 am from Agadir and head on to see new places for you to discover. When you see Legzira, the ocean and the opportunity to spend the entire afternoon enjoying the beach and walking along the coastline, you will be excited. Lunch in Legzira and spend enough time to enjoy the place, you will take hours taking beautiful pictures and enjoying looking at waves. Then go back by Tiznit the visit the city and heading back to Agadir.
- Additional info Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Spoken languages (English)
Cancelation policyFlexible: Cancel up to 3 Days in advance for a full refund
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch & drinks