ASILAH GUIDED DAY TOUR FROM TANGIERVisit the coastal city of Asilah on a full-day private trip from Tangier, and spend the day exploring historic architecture, pristine beaches, and local culture in a thriving artistic community. This 7-hour Asilah tour includes round-trip transport from Tangier in a climate-controlled vehicle, with the personal, flexible experience of a private guide.
- Full-day, private excursion from Tangier to Asilah
- Visit a peaceful coastal community
- Tour historic landmarks with a guide
- Learn about local culture, art, and history
- Pickup and drop-off at Tangier hotel
- Local Private guide
ITINERARYMeet a guide at your Tangier hotel for 10:am departure, then board a climate-controlled vehicle for the trip to Asilah. The first stop of the day it at the historic ramparts, built by the Portuguese through the 15th and 16th centuries. Climb to the top of the fortifications for a sweeping view of the Atlantic coast, then continue to El Kamra Tower, another Portuguese landmark that’s still the tallest building in the Asilah medina. As you explore, hear stories about Asilah’s pirate past, and about the Riffian bandit that once made his home in the city. Learn about the Summer Arts Festival that brings creative energy to the town through the warm months, and take in the Church of San Bartolome, whose bells still toll each week for Sunday mass. Following your time in the town, begin the return trip to Tangier, where this tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
- Additional info Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Spoken languages (English, Spanish, French)
Cancelation policyFlexible: Cancel up to 3 Days in advance for a full refund
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Food and drinks